Call For Blogs
The Legal Vidya
Authors may make a submission on any socio-legal issue or any other legal issue
Students of Law Five Year B.A/B.B.A LL.B Three Year LL.B or Masters in Law, Professors, Academicians, Advocates, Research Scholars are eligible to submit their research work.
Guidelines for the Authors
- Co-authorship is allowed till one author only.
- All the papers will undergo a peer review and the decision of the editors shall be final.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. A separate file regarding the information of the author shall be sent which should include – Full Name, Designation, e-Mail, Contact Information, Address.
- The article/research paper should be an original work which must be written solely by the Author(s) in English and should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should be in .docx or .doc format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- Plagiarism should not exceed 15%.
- The body of the manuscripts shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing and Justified.
- Authors should use 20th Edition of Harvard Bluebook form of Citation.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, with 1.0 line spacing and Justified.
How To Submit
- The mail should be sent to [email protected] with subject “Submission Blogs”
- Upon the due selection and publication of submitted manuscripts, the Author(s) shall be entitled to receive only a digital copy of the certificate of publication.